Friday, April 16, 2010

Ceeing Cena

About a week ago, I had an experience i know i will never forget. I saw JOHN CENA. It started as any normal monday on spring break i guess. I worked out at the Y, shot a beebee gun with my friend Josh Anders, and went to the driving range. Things started to get juicy a little later on at roughly 10:47p.m. I found myself playing VolleyTennis (which is volleyball on a tennis court (it's basically spike CITY)) with a few of my friends. The lights went out on the court at around 9:24 and we had long since been playing in the dark. Kyle Randolph, Logan Ryser, Blake Forsberg, Keith Wangler, and Myself were in the middle of a heated game when the 5-0 decided to show up and rain on our parade. Officer Buzzkillington told us that someone had complained that we were being a tad loud, and we had to end our game prematurely. After the game we went to keith's across the street and enjoyed his mother's hospitality. We left keith's and asked kyle if he would like to join Blake, Logan, and I in a JBC (Junior Bacon Cheeseburger) run to Wendy's. His declination of that offer would prove to big a HUGE life mistake. As we rode in Blake's car we approached a large bus. I'd seen some buses by the iWireless Center earlier that day so I said aloud, "Dude, I bet that's John Cena's bus!" We all laughed and Blake said he wanted to follow it and find out. The bus parked in the empty Carlos O'Kelly's lot and Blake parked at Steak & Shake. Then we waited... Until a man came out of the bus and proceeded toward S&S. Then someone in another car with a bunch of lil' kids said "IT'S CENA'S BUS!" and started crowding the bus. We needed something for him to sign stat! we took a look around Blake's car and saw the VolleyTennis ball. Perfect. Logan grabbed it and ran to the bus. When we got there we looked in the front bus window only to see JOHN CENA sitting in the driver's seat! It was awesome!!! Us, along with about ten other people, were trying to get him out of the bus but he just sat there not paying any attention to any of us! We sat there and kept this up for a good eight minutes and he just ignored us! I guess his catch phrase, "You can't see me," has really gotten to his head so that he thinks people really can't actually see him. Now, I wouldn't have minded not getting an autograph but he didn't even get out for two seconds and sign anything for the little kids who actually went to his thing that night and were wearing his tee shirts. Maybe I just don't understand the life of a celebrity but I think if my bus driver was getting me steak and shake I would be able to take five minutes for my fans especially little kids wearing my tee shirt. Maybe his jorts (Jean shorts) were riding up a little more than usual that day and he decided to take it out on his biggest little fans and some lame kids trying to get him to sign their volleyball. Maybe he was too tired of fake beating up other sweaty muscular dudes. Maybe he's an asshole. Welser, OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Alec,
    Although that night does seem like quite an extraordinary night, I doubt that could be called a HUGE life mistake. Also John Cena is not a big deal. Maybe if it was tupac or something I would actually care... but hey that's just me. Also I would like to add that my team was about to take it to spike town on your team. 5-0 got nothin. Have a pleasant evening.
    Deuces,
    Kyle "Better than Alecxander Welser" Randolph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle,
    If I had a monster truck I would use it to run over everything you love.
    -Alec "I own several firearms" Welser

    ReplyDelete